Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by rem141r
My wife works in a school. commie scuz is tearing through the community here. my sons work out and about and are quite social as are most young people. i am the only one who works from home and has limited social interaction. its only a matter of time until it hits us. me and my boys do an annual deer hunt at my camp with a close relative who is in the very vulnerable category. he greatly limits his social interactions. but he loves this one week a year where we get together and eat like hogs, bullschit about the old days and actually do a little hunting, but that is more secondary these days. our camp is small and probably an ideal incubator. i would hate to have him come down with this commie scuz from one of us. it would surely kill him. i have not discussed it with him. i am tempted to cancel altogether and forget deer camp this year. i would miss it but it would not be the end of the world for me. i am not sure what to do. i know i am not going to sit around a table with a fuggen mask on. this schit sucks out loud. fuggen chinese mf'ers.

anybody else facing the same thing?

HELL NO.

I refuse to live my life in fear. That doesn't mean I don't take precautions. Cancel hunting camp? FUG no. Masks don't work unless everyone wears N95s and wears them properly and replaces them regularly. All you have to do is look at states case numbers before and after mask mandates to know that. You say you haven't discussed not going to hunting camp with your high risk friend. How does he feel? Perhaps this is his last opportunity to hunt. I have a friend who didn't visit her grandmother for 6 months because she was afraid of giving her the virus. Her Grandmother died of a stroke, alone. F'ing criminal what we are doing to people.

I've talked with both my parents (88 & 91) and they do not want their last days to be spent alone and in fear. They are going to church. They will go to Thanksgiving dinner.

I like your response.