Originally Posted by rem141r
My wife works in a school. commie scuz is tearing through the community here. my sons work out and about and are quite social as are most young people. i am the only one who works from home and has limited social interaction. its only a matter of time until it hits us. me and my boys do an annual deer hunt at my camp with a close relative who is in the very vulnerable category. he greatly limits his social interactions. but he loves this one week a year where we get together and eat like hogs, bullschit about the old days and actually do a little hunting, but that is more secondary these days. our camp is small and probably an ideal incubator. i would hate to have him come down with this commie scuz from one of us. it would surely kill him. i have not discussed it with him. i am tempted to cancel altogether and forget deer camp this year. i would miss it but it would not be the end of the world for me. i am not sure what to do. i know i am not going to sit around a table with a fuggen mask on. this schit sucks out loud. fuggen chinese mf'ers.

anybody else facing the same thing?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house