Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by wade brown

The biggest hurdle is they have demonstrate to courts in at least 3 states that there is significant enough fraud to reduce Biden's electoral votes to below 270, necessary to "flip" the election. An uphill battle to say the least..

How many states do you think the case on the Dominion/ smartcast software is going to cover? They had to flip some counties in multiple states for Biden to win or at least increase Bidens percentages in multiple counties of multiple swing states...They just filed that lawsuit yesterday. I imagine it won't move much until the end of the week. I think all these other frivolous lawsuits are just a delay game to cast doubts in the lawmakers and Secretary of State's in these states minds...Also to give them time to investigate/ get there ducks in a row on the Dominion lawsuit before these states cerify...I think the real cases they want to get to the Supreme Court is the Dominion software case covering multiple swing states, and the equal protections under the law case in Pennsylvania...

Have you found evidence that a suit has been filed that lists computer software in general or Dominion software in particular, I can not. With evidence they would surely launch many suits.

The Trump campaign had what they called a major win overturned upon appeal in PA today.

"Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules that counties can determine where poll watchers stand", the cort has adjourned as the phone line giving observers audio of the proceedings is down. Rudy is testifying, maybe he has on a "Make America Rake Again" hat on, since he is responsible for its creation, that would only be fitting. Maybe he will call the convicted sex offender "witness" that was with him at his presser next to the adult book store testify also, that would also be fitting.