My Blackhawk is a 3-screw flat-top, and I have no trouble using the 358429 in .357 cases crimped in the crimp groove behind the first driving band. If it's a really close fit for go-nogo, then maybe just trimming cases a few thousandths shorter makes the difference?

I should have updated this thread eight months ago...but "better late than never" will be my defense. I was able to pare my groups down a bit with a little more practice, but in the end the 358156 shoots about a half inch better than the 358429 in my gun. My handgun skills are nowhere near where they were a couple of decades ago due to heavy concentration on rifles at the expense of handguns. My conclusion is that the 358429 shoots almost as well as the 358156, but not by a significant amount and certainly not enough to make an appreciable difference for my uses.

Maybe I'll get back into handguns more this winter...I have an inherited New Frontier I need to wear out and a mold for it that's never even been warmed up, along with a few hundred pounds of good alloy out in the garage. A little more practice could never hurt, and there's going to be a cataract surgery in the next couple of years which may be a blessing (or not, I guess), God willing and the creek don't rise.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.