Originally Posted by Windfall
I don’t like it either, but until any vaccine gets here, masks and staying away from other people is all we have. I carry a gallon of water and a bar of Dial soap in all the vehicles and wash my hands when I’ve been where other people are. Gloves at the gas pump. Medical people a hell of a lot smarter than most of us have said that masks DO cut down the transmission, so frankly I don’t see the reluctance to wear one. Say that you were going in for surgery and the doc said f*uk it, I’m not wearing one... Or say it was the 1940’s in London when Germany was bombing your city every night when you were going to defy an order and be an independent and leave your lights on...Boom. Why fight it? It isn’t a political statement. I’m beginning to think that not wearing one is more of an I.Q. test.

Too dumb to know the difference between a fitted N 95 surgical mask and a 5 cent Chinese toilet paper mask.
Uneducated cowardly white male goober Dems love to compare wearing a cheap paper mask to being a virtue signaling war hero now.

Just stick to your bar of soap dumschit lmao

Last edited by ribka; 11/19/20.