Originally Posted by Daveinjax
The fraud ballots look like every other ballot at this point. The point at which they could have been caught is when they were brought in. Once mingled with all the legitimate ballots they’re indistinguishable. Once the mail in ballots were taken out of their signed envelopes they to became indistinguishable from any other ballot. There’s statistical evidence that the numbers of voters don’t match or the distribution of votes are statistically impossible but a recount will just recount the fraud of the physical ballots. Now , if they recount the physical ballots and they don’t add up to the number of ballots scanned on election day that would eliminate a bunch of fraudulent voting. If they use the same machines with the same programs then they’ll probably get the same results.

I think it would help them find the ballots that look machine stamped, perfectly filled in bubble..I imagine they will be keying in on looking for ballots with only Biden selected and no other race...Also they mentioned something in the article about reviewing the absentee ballot applications as part of the audit...I assume that means seeing if the people requesfing the absentee ballot are sfill alive, live at the address, still live in the state, etc...That could change a lot of votes. I think these 2 counties they are recounting had a ton of overvote and Wisconsin has stricter laws around absentee ballots. They didnt just mass mail them out like other states, they had to be requested via application.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/20/20.