Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am not going to get to hopeful over any of this. The blatant disregard for fairness disgusts me. Phuque the whole lot of em!

I agree. We shouldn't have to put up with Trump's frivolous and inane lawsuits, but it is his right to be obnoxiously stupid and antipatriotic, just like is your right to support an ignoramus.

Carry on, Girls!

Name calling. First sign of known defeat

Bob name calling is the calling card for the leftist all over the world. They can't argue on substance or facts, both of which they hate. They show their lack of anything decent every time they convey a thought on anything. One more reason we cannot compromise with them.

Now there is hilarious! Obviously, this is the first thread you've read on this site. Way to go Girl!

And yet ,then you prove his point.

Ah Jeff, I don't really care about his point, but "Girl" is a noun. Just a plain old noun, not a proper noun, regardless of capitalization.

You go too, Girl!

You converse Like most children (and Democrats)
today, who haven’t been taught manners.

Yeah, sure, you tell us, Girl.

You and manners never crossed paths, nor have many others here. But that's okay. That's the way we like it, right?

Thanks for this wonderful like sideline conversation. You go a long ways to proving my points.