Congrats on your boat, good looking paint job. I've got a 2013 XL. with a 40 hp 4 stroke, exterior dimensions and weight are identical to yours. I like the interior layout and paint job better on yours. The 40hp has been plenty of power for it's size I expect you'll really like the 50.

I've fished mine hard for seven years, caught a lot of fish and never had a problem with the boat or motor. I change the oil with synthetic and service everything else per the manual at the start of each year and other than checking the trailer wheel bearings and guide on bolts for tightness periodically that's been it for maintenance. It tows easy, doesn't use a lot of gas and will get you into some shallow tight areas the bigger boats can't get to. Lunch time you can run it up on the beach and back it off when your done

I've put some extras on mine but probably the best ones are additional trailer guide ons for windy days, a trolling plate and Bimini top. It makes a good trout trolling boat when you're not bass fishing.