Originally Posted by Pappy348
Since I already have all I can possibly ever use, usually bought on sale, I almost always just leave it for others, unless I want a few for setting up dies or dummy rounds.

Take it from someone who just spent over a year cleaning out his father’s house, your children will thank you for getting rid of as much “just in case” or “this might come in handy” crap before you go under as you can. After hunting season is over, gonna start on my own pile.

I second that Pappy. I am doing the same thing being 77.No way can I possibly use all the brass I have or even shoot up the loaded ammo I have. I was looking a few days ago and I have 3 each 3# coffee cans of 38 special brass and 3 cans of .357 brass and 4 cans of 9mm brass.
I gave an Ithaca SXS, a Win 94, 30-30, a HR single 12 gauge and a Crescent Arms single shot .410 to my nephew. I recently gave a Fox Sterlingworth SxS, a JC Higgins .06, and an M1 Garand to my Godson along with about 300 rounds of ammo and 300 rounds of brass to go with it.

Last edited by saddlesore; 11/22/20.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles