Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by boatanchor
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
If you don't pick it up, someone else will be along shortly to pick it up. Its not like its "going to waste". Like I said, it's all over the place though, I will never buy 223 rem brass, no need to........

This could be why some of your AR's don't shoot so well, you feed them Schit brass !!!!!!!!!

BoatAnchor,

I use plenty of range brass, probably most of it I have, is range brass.. plenty from OSP. shooting and leaving their brass...

In bolt actions, I've NEVER had an accuracy issue with the brass if it is sized correctly....

heck I have even experimented with Tula steel cases, that I've reloaded and they were totally giving very respectable accuracy
with Hornady V Maxes and their SPs....

Boatanchor is an idiot. All of my AR's have placed in the black rifle challenge and shoot sub moa scores. I've yet to see any of his in that challenge. His must shoot pretty chidty. When he can at least post one of his AR's in that challenge, maybe someone will give him credit or believe a thing he says. Just as an example, here's how chidty my AR's shoot with range pick up brass:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

boatanchor, "put up or shut up", until you know what you are talking about..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA