Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'll pass...doesn't seem right for me to get it. Seems like old and sick people are the only ones who really suffer from this thing, so they can have first crack at it. Then there's all those poor souls who have lived in terror for the past year, fearing at every moment that they may be infected as they browse through the grocery store buying essential bonbons and soda, knowing they'll have to come back again in a day or two, putting themselves at severe risk again to keep their families fed.

What about all the folks driving around in their cars, or walking in the open air, wearing masks? What a burden that must be! I couldn't think of getting a vaccine shot while those poor delusional souls wander around without. And what about kids? Those little hooligans need to get back to school so mamma can day drink again instead of having to raise and educate their own children like some kind of peasant. Vaccinate the little buggers, I'll suffer on a little longer. Then there's healthcare workers, those brave souls who make dance videos while facing almost certain death, give or take 99%. Politicians need it for sure, we've seen that clearly we are lost without their leadership. The media must all have it, lest we be left without information and "news", and perhaps be forced to think for ourselves. Basically everyone else needs it more than me, and being the selfless, sacrificing person that I am, I am happy to be a martyr for the cause. No thanks necessary.

Great post!