Yes, Ivermectin. Australia is using Ivermectin with zinc when people first get the virus. It kills it for some reason. Just like Hydroxychloriquinine with zinc kills it. Both have to start taking when you first get it and most get over it in 3-5 days. I think S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan are using it too. Doctors in America want people to get "herd immunity". If they are younger and healthier, they want them to tough it out. Then they have antibodies that last about 6 months. Vaccines do the same with 90-95% less symptoms. Probably going to have to get the vaccines at least twice a year, if not 3 times after they come out.

I've been getting the flu shot since the mid 1990's. Haven't had the flu since the early 90's. Once I got one in August, then my doctor made me get another one in December. Said the virus mutated. I also get the pneumonia shot.

If enough people get the Wuhan Flu shot, it will start to die down or go away. Won't go away completely until shots are given to almost everyone in the world.