What???

Yes. A Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex QE 22 caliber. The brown truck dropped this off this afternoon. I had to see if it was going to like the JSB 18.13 gr, since I have 2000 of them on hand.....grin.

Well the heavies seem to work great on first blush. I just swabbed the bore, and did some 15 yard shots while adjusting the irons. Sitting on a patio chair, shooting off my knee. They are going over the chrono averaging 830 fps +/- 10 fps. Seems promising for a new barrel.

I gotta say, I LIKE this gun a lot. The trigger feels fantastic right out of the box. It's the quattro trigger. The rifled barrel is only 10.5", the rest is the muffler. The shorter barrel/barrel time might help accuracy in getting the pellet out sooner. Speed seems great. 18.13gr at 830 fps, 28 FPE ,with accuracy.

It came with a 3-9x32 scope and rings (cheapy, but I'll probably mount it with a better mount), and a sling.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I did a lot of reading up on this airgun, and it felt like a bit of a gamble, but I'm so glad I pulled the trigger. I bought it from Midway, for their good return policy.