Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Just last Thursday, Guiliani and President Trump said that Sidney was part of their team, they were going after the rigged computers etc.

But, yesterday, Rudy disavowed Sidney Powell and said she was not part of the team.

I listened to some of the Rush show today and he talked at length about this. He had several theories and he is not sure just what is up with Sidney Powell.
Tonight, Lou Dobbs had Guiliani on for a guest. I watched the entire interview. Lou asked him, "What has happened to cause you to disavow a relationship with Sidney Powell?" I like Lou.

Rudy would not answer. He never said the name Sidney Powell he dodged around and talked about something else for 5 minutes. Lou did not ask a follow up question.

Is Sidney off on a lonely campaign to overturn the election, or is she just a lawer full of herself, talking BS to get her name on the news?
............Well Simon. 1st kraken lawsuit filed in GA today and a 2nd filed in MI late today by Sidney Powell .....Looks like she proved ya wrong....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger