Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Originally Posted by wade brown
Have you read the suits? Unfortunately, not much there, mostly debunked claims with some conspiracies thrown in.

I doubt very much if these two suits will impact the upcoming inauguration of Biden on January 20. Very bush league in this day and age when you don't spell check your filings, in addition it is a good idea to use complete sentences throughout the filing.

You are not looking at the original but a conversion to PDF. Hence, you see several lines where part of the line is set a little lower and so on and the typos are not typos.

No PDF converter I have ever used changed the spelling on words, yes formatting issues sometimes get bungled but changing the spelling of words. I have used PDF convertors for over 20 years on a number of different operating systems and word processors. Anyone who has used a PDF converters knows you need to proofread the results prior to letting them out in the wild. A professional proofs the output of everything before passing it on.

Imagine how happy you would be if your lawyer submitted a suit on your behalf and it looked as poor as the documents submitted by Powell. Anyone saying they would be happy with a lawyer that submitted such poor work on your behalf would probably seek advice about a viral pandemic from a neuroradiologist.

Time will tell but I think this lawsuit will be put on the scrap heap of the previous 35 losses.

Quite frankly, if a judge nixes a lawsuit that claims the worst corruption in American history that was put together with necessary haste, due to bad grammar, I would like to punch that judge right in the nose.