you guys always bring up how Oregon always votes DemocRAT....

Well there's your answer... Mail in ballots...

my 25 years here, I've seen candidates elected who no one ever saw campaigning... and no one really even knew who they were, nor remember them on the ballot even.... but somehow they got 'elected' and bet your bottom dollar they are ALWAYS ' demo "Rats......

Senator Jeff Merkely for example...

and then demo'RAT Ron Wyden supposedly represents Oregon, and people just seem to not care that he lives in New York City...
and the demo 'RATs running the State have no Problem with that...

Voting this year, I go over to the Election Office, get me a ballot, as one never shows up in the mail...they told me their records had that I had moved 2 years ago... I showed them my D/L, and said I was still a resident....

While that was going on, I observed the guy who came in before me, get a ballot, fill it out.. put it in the envelope and sign it..
then turned it in... and leaves... the woman he gave it to, took it, never opened it... goes back to her desk and runs it thru the paper shreader with out even looking at it... gather he was a Registered Republican...

I took mine, and took it out front and dropped it in the ballot box outside on the street that was in front of the county election box...

yeah no fraud there right?

Ever since I moved here, I always go to the election office and get one handed to me and said I never received on in the mail..
fill it out and hand it in, personally so it doesn't disappear at the post office....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez