I guess I could be wrong but my opinion is Both Trump and Rudy put Democrats in a position of desperation purposely and rather strategically! People make a lot of mistakes when there scared and desperate! It appears that thousands of corruption attempted mistakes were made and coming to light every day, most of them at 3am when polititions were likely tired and scared! As Rudy said publically the best way to catch a criminal is to put a lot of pressure on them! They always make mistakes when scared! I think Rudy is laughing his ass off and I believe this was one of the greatest all time setups in history!

Nobody has ever gone after corruption like Trump and been so successful in most things he's tried to accomplish in only 4 years! I'm quit certain there were a few powerful people [bleep] there pants by 2am when it appeared Trump was going to win! With Rudy hot on there trail of corruption I'm certain the pressure and fear was as Doc Holiday would say........

" More than they could bear"

Last edited by Trystan; 11/26/20.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field