Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Trystan
I guess I could be wrong but my opinion is Both Trump and Rudy put Democrats in a position of desperation purposely and rather strategically! People make a lot of mistakes when there scared and desperate! It appears that thousands of corruption attempted mistakes were made and coming to light every day, most of them at 3am when polititions were likely tired and scared! I think Rudy is laughing his ass off and I believe this was one of the greatest all time setups in history!

Nobody has ever gone after corruption like Trump and been so successful in most things he's tried to accomplish in only 4 years! I'm quit certain there were a few powerful people [bleep] there pants by 2am when it appeared Trump was going to win

That would be an extremely risky "setup" considering all the corrupt judges that will try to quash these lawsuits and their is no guarantee how the Supreme Court will rule on this. If this was a real "setup", I think they would have made sure they had more concrete evidence. Like planting people in the voting centers in big cities, planting people in the postal service, more video evidence, etc...It seems like they got caught with their pants down at this point and did not believe the DEMs would go to this extreme to steal an election...

I agree. I don't for a minute believe this was any sort of setup. Just too risky of an outcome.