Originally Posted by Seafire
I don't do that.. only sold or traded a couple that weren't accurate by my thoughts....

I'm the type I'd rather give a firearm to a friend for free, than sell it...

I guess I feel better passing it on, and it going to a good home...

I tend to just hold onto things in life, my 32 year old 4 Runner is an example of that...

and the cars I have let go over the last 30 years, I could have gotten some money for them,

but Instead I personally gave them to someone I knew, who was in need in life...and did all the needed repairs
and maintenance they needed first, and even put new tires on them if they needed them before I gave the car away to them...

yeah, I know by most peoples standards, I'm weird....

Your not weird, when I left alaska I gave a 4x4 truck that ran great to one of my employees. Single dad that needed reliable transportation. I also gave my Hyundai elantra to my buddies daughter as it was her first vehicle.

I sold alot of my rifles and handguns before I moved back to MI. 1, to help pay the moving bill and 2, the damn laws here would mean I cant use them in my area and handguns I would have to register. To hell with the govt.

Miss some but I won't ever use them. Kept a few incase I go out west or somewhere where people are free.