Originally Posted by Magnumdood

My Daughter competed in sports also, and fortunately we had female sports here. I was, and still am, very proud of her. I don't know how old your daughter is right now. Pre-puberty, the girls often out grow the boys and they mature sooner. However, when a boys testosterone kicks in and he grows hair around his privates, under his arms, chest, chin, etc...their propensity and innate natural ability to be physically dominating FAR outweighs the ladies. FAR outweighs. The ladies simply match a man's strength and speed pound for pound. Add to that almost all men are taller and heavier than women and this further puts them at a distinct advantage when engaged in controlled or uncontrolled violence. I would guess that by the time a young lady is 18 ~ 21, and the men are also 18 ~ 21, there is no chance a lady could match or even survive in a violent sport, i.e., Hockey, Football and the biggie (currently) MMA if competing against men.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house