Girls playing sports cost me world-class Cooch. During my Junior year in college I was in a philosophy seminar on Aristotle and I started to sit next to a hot blonde chick. She was struggling so I started helping her with her work and we went out for scorpion bowls at the Hong Kong bar and buffett. Things were looking up. She said her name was Elizabeth and was from Elliot House. We had an intramural flag football game against them that weekend. Elliot had a reputation for being sore losers but were competitive. We were leading in the game when a toothy azzhat decided to tackle our female quarterback who was a two time national champ hockey player. He leveled her and knocked her unconscious. I decided then and there that they would pay. I was about 220lbs at the time but was pretty strong. I intercepted the pass of one of them and ran hard as I could to smash the one who had tackled our quarterback. I literally knock the air of out him and frog kicked his buddy on the way to the end zone. He got up and he rushed towards me. I had been earnestly doing Taichi for 6 months straight. Not western play with your own balls in the park style but with a crazy traditional teacher who was likely to attack me at any time. I hit him with a modified hip check and then finished with a firearm's carry that left him on the sidelines. The other dude got up and I went after him too. My whole team dogpiled on me and they got them off as I was as pizzed as I have ever been in my life. It turns out that the asshat that I hit first was good old Jason Bourne wannabee Matt Damon and the feller that I had frogkicked was Andrew Shue who was at Princeton but was up to see his sister. His sister was there and she was the girl Elizabeth who I thought I would get lucky with. Turns out that she was famous too for being in the Karate Kid and Adventures in Babysitting. She was a very pretty girl but she never as once talked to me again and didn't come back to the philosophy class. So there you see I got cock blocked by a female playing sports.

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/01/20.