Originally Posted by 358WCF
Since the 1860s when Lincoln suspended the Constitution. It's been incrementally downhill since then. The closer you get to the drain the faster the water swirls. Hold on boys & girls.

I agree that what Lincoln allowed to happen to America was a great travesty, and probably one of the worse in our country's history... However, I agree with those below that the installment of our third central bank is the worse currently running scheme. Without it, none of the current maladies would be possible.

Originally Posted by Stophel

Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
1913. “Let me control a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I have to vote for 1913 as well. The "Progressive Era" started well before, but without the Jew-created and run central bank, it would have been nigh impossible for anything else that came later, including two world wars, a bunch of smaller wars, socialized everything, and endless government bureaucracy. And with the government poorer by miles, we'd be in a far better position. A lot closer to the Constitution. Without a bunch of fake money to bribe people, and a group set on the subjugation of the US running it, corruption would be a lot harder to come by.

This is the current, largest continued Threat to all sovereign and free nations, but especially here in The United States of America, where our citizens hold a much larger base of Rights & Liberties that cannot be found in ANY other lands or worlds. All other concerns pale in comparison, and could be quickly dispatched if we could only remove this relentless parasite from Lady Liberty.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond