Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
I've been collecting range brass and sorting it by head stamp. Are there any brands I should avoid?

I have a bunch of new Starline 10mm brass, but I'd hate having to chase it down and find it. I want to load a bunch of practice ammo with range brass, so I don't go home heartbroken when I can't find it all. :-)

Underwood and Grizzly 10mm brass toss it in the trash can.
This is grizzly brass I picked up with a bunch other 10mm I ran it through sizer die then lee bulge buster and this is the end result. For those not in the know this is what happens when shooting full power loads in a unsupported chamber the Infamous 10mm bulge. You will not see this when you pick it up, you need to run it through a bulge buster, to see this..

[Linked Image]

I found a bunch of starline 10mm brass at the range the other day. Was supposedly once fired. I'd be pretty leery about loading it up for a second time in an unsupported chamber, such as a glock.

The only problem brass has been Underwood and grizzly they load that 10mm to the limits with 220 hard cast. The Sig, Winchester, r-p and starling brass been fine. Also measure the case base/webbing if it’s over .430 chuck it. If it measure .427-.428 or so it’s fine.. that grizzly stuff was well over .434

Last edited by 79S; 12/06/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.