Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by duckster
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I realize that this is a 11 month old thread, but I wanted to resurrect it to see results with the 350. I shot a full size doe the first day of the 2020 Ohio gun season with my 350 AR-15 loaded with 150 grain Winchester Deer Season XP. Broadside at 40-45 yards, the bullet punched completely through the ribs. She ran about 25-30 yards and piled up. The guy that owns the adjoining property shot a doe Tuesday, and an 8 point buck Thursday with his Savage Axis in 350 Legend. He used Hornady 170 grain ammo and was very pleased with the performance.

Ron

Will be hunting in Iowa this coming weekend. Bought a Browning X-bolt for myself and my 75 year old father to use rather than the slug guns we had been using. I have been very impressed with the accuracy of the .350, using Winchester 150 grain Deer Season ammo. More often than not, I can get 3 shots well under an inch at 100 yards if I am doing my part. I am glad to hear good reports of the terminal ballistics for the .350. We shot the 12 inch gong at the range yesterday at 200 yards and were able to get 4 out of 5 hits. Most of our shooting will be more like 125-150 yards at most so I am pretty confident.

Where did you find an X-Bolt in 350 Legend?

I want to know as well. What I would really like is to find one in a quality light weight rifle.

You are correct. I had a brain fart when typing. It is the Winchester XPR