Originally Posted by BC30cal
turkish;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope all is well in your world on this first Friday of the last month of 2019.

While I'm cognizant you've asked about US dealers, I'll just throw out that recently I was able to find what must have been one of a very few which made it north of the medicine line.

As the scope just arrived for it last week and I'm still working weekdays and then doing father/husband stuff on weekends, it's not been shot yet.

The one I received is very well machined and put together, resulting in very smooth operation - again have not shot it.

My eldest daughter has approved my name for it - the moose calf - as it's so ugly it's kinda cute - but hopefully it'll shoot as well as some of the ones that I read reports on previous to purchase.

Once I get it sighted and shoot some different brands of ammo through it, I'll try to cobble a bit of a range report of sorts up.

Good luck with yours whichever way you decide and all the best to you and yours this Christmas.

Dwayne

As always, Dwayne, that's an interesting take on things. I fully concur with your name for the new rifle, Moose Calf, so ugly it's kinda cute. I have some CZ's that are the same way, happily enough, they shoot quite well. As luck would have it, they are also 16.25" barrelled guns. The short, stiff barrels are pretty handy, and shoot pretty well, too. Have a fine season!

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.