Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Here we go again a tactical shooting competitor trying to design a long range hunting optic. Fancy whiz bang reticle and all. Tactical shooting and hunting need different scope and reticle designs. I guess I am happy it appears bushnell is bringing back some Japanese scope which is a great thing

George has hunted more than you will in your entire lifetime......

thats nice to know, you have never met me, never spoken to me and have no idea who I am. you must be god? do you make a habit of making bold pronouncements about people you have no idea of? do you not agree that a tactical scope and a hunting scope has 2 distinct purposes and intended uses? YES OR NO? If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives. you guys realize I don't give 2 [bleep] what you think of me, you do realize I could care less what you say. why would I comment if I cared. I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say. have I not proven enough to you I have a thick enough skin to not give a crap.

We all know who you are.....

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~