Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives....I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say.

the clapping seals are so predictable.

keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument, tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats.

What a hypocrite.

If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

The credibility of the message hinges on the credibility of the source. And this source (you) has ZERO credibility. Any time you find yourself losing a debate, you resort to playing the victim card. It's nauseating and tiring. Just stop.

You, yet again, find yourself opining authoritatively about something you know NOTHING about. Just how many tactical comps have you shot in? Let me guess. Zero? Exactly how much experience do you have ascertaining what makes a good comp scope (by actually using scopes in comps)? I'll take another guess. ZERO. The LRHS scopes and the G2H reticle are not great in a comp setting. Can the LRHS be pressed into service for PRS-style comps and work okay? Yes. But it is far more ideal for a hunting application where long shots may be possible. The DMRII Pro and XRSII are far more ideal for a comp application, and they are not ideal for most hunting, IMO, but can be pressed into service and work okay for some hunting situations. You're so clueless, you don't know what you don't know. Just how much experience do you have using the LRHS in low-light IN THE FIELD?? Hmmmmm, zero? That's what I thought. Close shots (sub-100 meters) can be made successfully with the G2H reticle beyond legal light here (30 min before sunrise and 30 min after sunset), in the brush. Period. Been there, done that. Unlike you.

If you would stick to talking about things you have experience with, people wouldn't point out your lack of credibility so often. Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas! grin