Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by TheKid
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by TheKid
What does this dude win? I watched him build the addition onto his place over a couple months as I’d drive by for work. I’m sure everything is square.....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This ^^^

is just what we're looking for in this thread.

Them blue ones can be pretty heavy duty.

We're you at that the county code enforcement hasn't come around.......................TX?

Code enforcement hahaha! I don’t know if there is any in rural SW Oklahoma. Most people just build whatever they want.

Code enforcement wet dream in my county. Assessor of Property wants “her investments” protected.

You aught to load up the Country Squire and come on out to the land of the free Slum. You an Rene would probably fit right in around here.

Used to be an old single wide on the west end of town. When their boy got to be a teenager and needed his own space they bought about a 68 model Shasta 14’ camper. Cut a hole in the side of the trailer and set the camper up on 2 stacks about 4 pallets high and had them an “addition” wish I had a pic but the great flood of 00’ swept the whole works down the creek into the lake. The lake that’s the big town south of here’s water source!