Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Allen917
I keep a Boker knife and fork set in my cars and pickup, usually for "All Day Singings and Dinner on the Ground" occasions at church. However, I have been know to retrieve them when needed at a restaurant, and more often than not, a manager will come over, apologize for the quality of the meat and give us some kind of discount.

On a side note, I always take my own 2 piece custom made chop sticks to Asian restaurants. So far none of them have ever offered a discount though. Talk about tight wads!

Those custom chop sticks should give you an edga if a brawl breaks out at the all you can eat crab bar.

They are the Chinese style with the sharp points. The wood comes from American Slugger bats that were broken at a world series game, and are brass fitted to screw into a steel tubes that serves as the handle and storage. It all stores in a nice corded cordura pouch. Yes, they could be considered weapons in some locals.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....