I just tried to access photobucket and got on, 12/29/2020. A message came up asking me to upgrade because I was over the limit for a free account but there was a line to dismiss that and after clicking on it I got into my photobuckret account. The photos are now all blurred so it's hard to tell just what they are but I downloaded one and I got the original clear photo. I also clicked on a complete folder and retrieved that OK with all clear photo's and video's.

I'm still getting the screens shown in the my original post and using the same method. Desk top windows computer running Microsoft Edge browser

Just got on from an older computer running firefox browser, first attempt didn't work so I tried a different access address - try this link - https://app.photobucket.com/login
A screen will come up saying you cannot host & etc.. there is a line near the bottom that says something like 'dismiss this message', click that and you should get into your account.

ADDED, while I was signed in I decided to retrieve all the albums I had on there that had anything I thought I might even remotely want in them, I retrieved about 20 albums no issues.

Last edited by GeneB; 12/29/20.

Gene