Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Few months back, we took in a stray kitten, started feeding it in the furnace shed. 2 days later mrs slumlord backed over it.

lol, a few yrs ago I brought my kids back home from buying school clothes as I was pulling up in the driveway, they said dad lookout for penis, thought the stupid cat had got out of the way and ran over her. don't ask me why my old lady named a female cat penis. I have run over more than one of her cats.

LOL

we had adopted this female miniature collie. She apparently had had a previous thing with anytime a vehicle, a lawnmower, a weed wacker fired up she would go ape-shît and run around it like 25 times.

My chocolate lab right off the bat would snatch her ass up off the ground and sling her about 3-4ft whenever she did that.

Well, once again, mrs slumlord (she kills all of our pets) started up the car put it in reverse, the little collie started going bonkers and my chocolate slung her up under the back wheel. Ran head over and squiished it like a grape.

was a stupid dog anyway. We were setting off fireworks. I lit this big 25 shot roman candle rocket multiple launch system lol
I lit it and ran back to the porch, she passed me going the other way towards it. Grabbed it by the corner, that thing was firing fireballs off in all directions. I had to run back out and tackle her before it caught her shaggy hair on fire. She would attack the weed wacker.