1. That sounds good to go. Flux and stir right when the alloy goes molten (remember to keep your ladle heated up all the way up the handle).
2. Not necessary if you melt everything in the batch from a solid state; dropping solids under the liquid state creates kabooms.
3. I generally add a pound of type to 20 lbs soft lead and even WW mixtures. I would add some ratio of lino into your lead pipe from the get go/initial melt, if for anything it is a base that works well (WW metal range hardness) that you can experiment with. If you have any wheelweight metal, just add a pound into this mix. This allows for heat treating if you wish to do so.
4. LBT Blue
5. Alox is the standard bullet lubricant going back Pre WWII that consistently worked at modern rifle pressures and velocities. It kind of serves as a yeoman duty, but other lubes today work better and require less to prevent leading, are usually less messy and smoke less.

You don't specify if you are ladle casting or using a bottom pour, or the capacities. If ladle casting over the cooker, I would recommend a thermometer and its not a bad thing even with electric pots.

My advice is to don't buy junk; by the best equipment you can afford. A lot of guys hate casting because they want to do it to save money and end up quitting because it takes too much time. The too much time problem is usually caused by using garbage components and tedious tools.

Good luck and be safe!