Congratulations to all of you who made it through 2020 without harming a Black Lives Matters supporter....Applause !

Now, if you did happen to get yourself some payback for they’re dipshîttery....Congratulations on following the basic tenet of self preservation by stfu about it and not screaming it out on social media...Why does MacKay_Sagebrush come to mind when thinking about stealthy, ninja type 🥷 payback artists ? Well, don’t lose all hope...2021 could ramp up to endless possibilities for righting wrongs done to our country. Keep your powder dry and horde toilet paper.

First, before we begin, a little housekeeping is in order....

You won’t be required to wear a mask or social distance while attending this ceremony. This alone should keep the trolls away.

Last years awards were impacted by the gook-flu to the point I had to fast track all the categories myself, then make winner selections based on my knowledge and experience. Never question a Beaver, or it reasonings. It’s always going to think it was right. F A Gs won’t understand that.

This year we are going back to the original format that allows you, our members, to choose the nominees for each category. Then Beaver will tabulate the results and name winners for the categories...Questionable or too close to call decisions will be given to Slavek in the form of a Glock question to figure out a winner.

Here are the categories for 2020.

1) Hunter of the Year in the West, Midwest, South, and East.

2) Best ongoing Sock Puppet performance.

3) Best solo video(s) performance comedy or drama.

4) Longest *Thread* that needed to die but wouldn’t. *I nominate this one*

5) Who’s our Best Christian

6) Best comedian performer *solo* for threads.

7) Best comedy duo.

8) Member most likely to have a county song written about their life.

9) Oracle for all things CampFire.

10) Newest member with staying power.

11) Member most likely needing rehab or a 72 hour mental hold.

12) Member with the most influential weight with Rick Bin.

And finally the big one...

13) Who is our 2020 Smartest Man on Fire.

Voting Lines are now open....Good Luck!

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”