Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BC30cal
irfubar;
Good evening to you sir, I trust the day went more or less as planned, regardless of the fact that the world may well have gone crazy.

On a more serious note I am surely hopeful that we'll be letting in people from elsewhere to enjoy our views, catch some fish and drink some of our beer.

Heaven knows we Canucks can't drink it all ourselves - evidence that some of my fellow countrymen are doing yeoman work trying notwithstanding.

Anyways, lets hope for better and brighter days for us all for sure sir.

Dwayne

Brother Dwayne... your optimism inspire me.... smile

Dudes,

it's not like there's a WALL up there on the northern border.

Sheesh, Thousands, maybe more, get across the southern border every day.

What's holding you back from visiting each other?

I guess I could tow my boat off road..... dodge the border nazi's and all ..... sounds like an adventure

Ah heck, sounds like a lot of trouble.

Find a member up there that has a boat already.

Put on the snowshoes and shuffle off to...................Kelowna?

Valsdad;
Good evening to you sir, I trust that your part of the world is getting enough of what you need this time of year - rain, snow, sun - and that you all are well as can be.

While I'd had a sneer on my fingers prepared to give a disparaging view of all things Kelowna, I remembered that Partsman has recently moved near there - used to be called Westbank but was renamed West Kelowna awhile back.

We do our level best to avoid going to or through Kelowna even in pre beer flu times as the traffic congestion is about as bad as it gets for our part of the world. Other than that it's a nice city with lots of things to see and do for the size of it I suppose.

Years ago I had a row boat, but gave it away and picked up a canoe that we don't use enough either.

If you or fubar ever make it up here however, some sort of beverage or if in season some really decent ice cream is on me.

All the best to you folks this year.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"