Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by Valsdad
We're comin' with saws too.

Price of lumber is ridiculous.

At least 47 guys here can drop trees, that'll get us started.

Can't cut here, but once we conquer Canukistan maybe the price of a 2x4 will go back down to a reasonable level so's a fella can build a shed. And not have to use old pallets.

Well I for one am hoping for the tide to change in coming years to get rid of the 'tariff war' bs that's so in vogue these days. If you want some 2x4s and I want some Calliforneeen wine we should just be able to meet in a back alley and do the deal no? I don't get all the taxes tariffs, skin for the king and what not. Maybe Kingston knows now that he's the smartest man on the fire and all wink

Here.. here... I just wanna come up and catch your feesh..... smile

That's one thing they haven't got stupid about yet at least you wanna come up and fish, come up and fish. I think they sting you some more than me for a license but other than that get after it!

Will they let me across the border? thought that schit was shut down

Yeah.... there is that little detail. Tell you what fubes.. when that border opens, hopefully soon its going to be busier than its ever been. Guarandamnteed. There is a hell of a lot of pent up wanderlust lots of Canucks are having snowbird withdrawal, Vegas withdrawal, Hawaii withdrawal etc etc. And the other way Whistler, Banff, hunting and fishing up here is going to see lots more traffic the other way. Apparently lots of resorts are already booked solid for the summer up here with cancellation clauses in case the stupidity continues, but I don't think it will. Schit I liked to boot accross myself just for schits and giggles for day trips, I miss it!