Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by Mach3
Sigh. Our guns will not be gone. Do you really think they'll be able to find and take all the illegal guns floating around in cartels, etc? Do they really want them to be the only people with guns? .

They’re not worried about criminals and cartels. Hell, they’re surrounded by guns carried by their well paid goons. Crime and cartels are no danger to the elites.
But criminals and gangs are very useful in instilling fear into the population. Remember what I said about government causing a problem, and then offering itself as the solution to the problem they’re causing?
Defund the police is only the tip of the iceberg.
I’d guess (conservatively) that if and when prohibition and confiscation of guns starts, that 3 outta 4 gun owners will comply. We who won’t will be made examples of to put that fear into the others.
They seek total control of every person and every nickel that person makes. What is better for controlling the masses than fear?
Read the link posted above about China and their fingers in this.
Remember, during the 1970s, China killed tens of millions of their own people who were deemed a risk to their power. The hundreds of millions of Chinese people left are controlled by fear of government.
Please, don’t take my words for the truth. Check the facts for yourself. It’s happened over and over again. I’m just a voice in the wilderness, telling you God’s honest truth as I see it.
Do your own thinking, while you’re still allowed.
I’m gonna make a little prediction here, so mark my words. If nothing happens after Biden/ Harris are installed, I look for a mass shooting on a soft target with semi-auto rifles. It’ll have maximum casualties and maximum shock, and they’ll force through their agenda.
7mm

That right there is what it is folks

Excellent post sir, most excellent.

The most true statement I’ve heard in a long time, spot on 7mm!

Fück Joe byron