Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Not that I earned it (but I paid it)... I didn't get chit.

I'm broke as hell because things cost more up here, and we get paid more. According to the lower 48, I'm rich and don't need any money. According to my checking account, I'm a broke ass beeotch who has to scrape up $2000 for a frozen water line- yeah, no water right now.

I don't really care about the stimulus, because I'm conservative... but taxes need to be figured on cost of living... this is BS. I pay like a rich guy in the lower 48, but live like a guy making 40-50K in the lower 48.

Since you are a conservative, shouldn't you be telling yourself to move?

Umm, no. What logic suggests that? I make a decent living, given the cost of living. The only thing screwed up about this scenario is that the Federal Government taxes me too much. Understand?

edit: "Broke as Hell" is a relative term for someone who needs to keep working to get by... not pulling a few G's out of my portfolio for random costs.

Everytime someone from the inner city or any area with low incomes, no jobs, poverty, crime, whatever complains about their area, conservatives everywhere respond with: then move. I thought maybe that's what you wanted to hear.