Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I bought cases mini mags from PSA for 4.5 cents.

Idgaf about Mohawks.

You were still getting raped in the 60s and 70's.

I wouldn't think a poor farmer who uses old toilets for lawn decorations could afford ammo by the case. You ain't gonna be buyin' any .22LR from PSA today but things are much better now than they were in the '70's.

LMAO
unny thing is I remember

And you dumb ass was still overpaying in the 90's.
The trouble with you mouthy young punks is you don't know WTF you're talking about most of the time. The rest of the time you're lying about something.

Hahaha!

Keep pining for the good ole days when everything was twice what it is now....
The funny thing is I clearly remember buying lots of bricks of PMC Zapper .22's for 10.95 a brick in the 90's at a LGS and Wildcats were the same price. Bought lots of 525 rd. cartons of Federal's bulk pack stuff for 8.97 at Wal-Mart in the 90's to shoot up with my boys on the weekends too. I'm sure your LGS was under selling Wal-Mart at the time with those 5.00 a brick Wildcats. Yeah right. Funny I don't recall the prices of ammo going down between the '70's and 90's and neither does anybody else. I sure do remember the quality of cheap .22 ammo going to shyt with plenty of squibs and FTF's included in every box in that time frame though. Goes back to what I said about you young punks not knowing WTF you're taking about most of the time and lying the rest.