PLEASE DON’T FEED THE TROLLS !
They’ll need to expand the court to “reinterpret” the constitution as one of the first moves. Biden will do gun confiscation by EO. The regulations coming out of Washington will be extreme and devastating to the American way of life. The middle class will disappear. Universal basic income will be established so that all the newly impoverished will be dependent upon the government. I hear of plans to flood the country with 60 million 3rd world immigrants to destabilize and remake society. The rules used to steal the election will be expanded and become national law. Every state will be forced to use electronic vote rigging machines. We will never see another fair election. Hate speech laws will be used to jail dissidents. An official social credit score will be established like in China. This country won’t be anything like communist China. China is mostly a mono ethnic society with social cohesion. We will become like the Balkans. Hell on earth is what the future of the USA is. I’m

Last edited by Daveinjax; 01/06/21.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !