Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up.

You must be a teenager or something. Check out an author named A. Ralph Epperson

Nope, I'm 61 and never heard of him, like most people. I'm talking about widespread belief.

Okay, you are uninformed then. We are talking about conspiracy not widespread belief.

Some people have always believed in conspiracies. Back in 1963, there was the JFK one, but it was the only one. Now we have the LV, Sandy Hook, 9/11, voting machine, Obama birthplace, Obama religion, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

You are wrong and grossly uninformed. I gave you a source and you glibly dismissed it.

Furthermore you clearly don't understand what a conspiracy is. You are blinded by staring at TV talking heads or something. I don't know.

Here is what thinking men know to be true:
1) Conspiracies exist and have existed since men first joined in political union.
2) The existence of false conspiracies does not make all conspiracies false.

No shiite, Sherlock. I know what a conspiracy is. I was speaking to the fact that many people seem to think that everything is a conspiracy. You gave me a link, and I said that it was a well known author. The only recent conspiracy that I believe is true is about Jeffrey Epstein's death. I believe he had help or was coerced into it when he was told that all his blackmail files had been found and destroyed and he was going to jail as a pedophile with no power. He then either hung himself or they hung him. Why his helper didn't immediately leave the country is beyond my comprehension.