Originally Posted by Hudge
My dad and I used to hunt a farm that my cousin owns. It was kind of funny, because after they bought it, my dad asked about hunting it, right away my cousin's wife said yes. We hunted it about 3 years until my dad died. In college, I hunted it a little off and on with no issues. After I joined the AF and got married, the wife and I came home for Thanksgiving one year and my cousin's wife told me to come deer hunting so I did. I killed a nice little 8 pointer one morning, and that was the last time I was allowed to hunt there. I wasn't told then, it was a year later after we got stationed back in AR, and I asked my cousin if I could hunt it. He said his daughter's husband (his daughter is my age) and his family were hunting it now and I no longer could. I understood, and it's his property. To be honest, I always got the feeling he never wanted my dad nor I to hunt there, but his wife kept telling us to come on and hunt it. After finding out I could no longer hunt there, I got access to 2 new properties and then eventually a 3rd one while we lived back in AR. All in all, I had a lot better deer hunting experiences then I ever did at my cousin's farm. Other than memories of hunting with my dad there, that's it. We never saw a legal deer when my dad was alive. I think if we had and one of us would have shot one, we wouldn't have been allowed back a lot earlier.

Surprises your cousin hasn’t asked you to take him hunting up here..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.