The last thing I caught was late August I took my wife and son out to drop crab pots but while I was looking at the bottom contour to find a good spot to drop the pots we ran into a massive amount of bait. Birds working it, dolphins balling them up and salmon coming off the bottom working it. I told my son that it was too good to pass up so I dropped a ‘rigger and one rod with my deadliest spoon. That spoon has caught so many fish that the multitudes of fish teeth had worn the finish off and teeth marks have made a permanent imprint. We made one pass through and released a shaker on the second pass through the rigger tripped and a nice fish was stripping line at a rate I haven’t seen since albacore fishing offshore. I gained some line tightened the drag a little more and told my son that it’s a 15-20 pound King. He thought I was crazy since we hadn’t even seen the fish yet. He fought it for almost 10 minutes before the fish tired and came to the net. It was a beautiful 15# King and we had only spent 10 minutes with lines in the water. The communist state of Washington closed fishing because of the bullshit pandemic and since I always listen to communist dictates I would never disobey them.....

The last thing I killed wasn’t for food but depredation and the statute of limitations hasn’t expired yet. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~