1) Switch primers. Fed 210Ms. Sometimes the CCIs shoot ok, but not always.

2) Switch powders. I'd go with H4350 if you've got it. Consider H414 or Win 760 (might go with a Fed 215 primer for those).

3) Change bullets. I have essentially NEVER gotten what I consider acceptable accuracy out of a Barnes bullet. And accubonds are funny. I've had several rifles that shot well with ballistic tips but won't shoot well with accubonds of the same weight. Not supposed to work that way but it did. I'd go with a conventional cup and core bullet to begin with. Maybe flat base.

The idea is to change to components that are more likely to shoot well even if they aren't what you want to use in the end. Get something going, build your confidence in the gun, then start swapping pieces of the puzzle one at a time.

The best 7mm-08 load I ever came up with was a 140 partition over more RL-19 than really wanted to stay in the case. Out of a Remington Seven, stainless, 20" barrel, with a Leupold 1.5-5x, it'd shoot 1.5 inch groups at 200 yards. That will kill blacktails in the timber and brush. I really wanted to use 150s but my gun said "nope". I'll finish by saying that my last 7mm-08, a 700 CDL-SF, failed. After almost 1000 rounds, I still didn't have a reliable sub 2 moa load, so I sold it. Some guns just don't work. Some customs don't work, either.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...