There are a lot of factors involved but here is what I found. First my TIKKA was under a inch with almost everthing I tryed except PP4000MR

Still trying to get that to work. Anyway, my TIKKA likes 130gr Speer better than any other bullet but not by much. 140gr Accubonds shoot great, 120gr Ballistic Tips, 145gr Speer,

120gr Barnes TTSX I make them jump .070 thousands or so at over 3000 FPS. I use Starline cases and Winchester cases. I use the Winchester cases for powder that take up a lot of

space. For primers I use WLR and WLRM primers. For powder I use several, RL16, RL17, PP2000mr, Big Game, and W760. For bullets heavier than 140gr I use Hunter, RL17, Above 145gr

I use RL17, MRP, and RL26. One caution MRP is very compressed, and RL26 is almost as compressed. So I recommend RL26, it works with 145gr also but I use Flat based bullets

with anything over 145gr. One more thing I have been very surprised at how good W760 is, that old power produces some of the tightest groups and velocity is as fast as any of the others.

I like it a lot.