Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Where are you able to get a rapid push-thru test?

Vanderbilt UMC of all places is still doing a 3-day test. Which is vsluable time wasted for someone with co-mobidities.

Interesting.

Back at the end of Dec I got a rapid test directly before my heart procedure here in the outback of Jefferson State.

Will I vouch for the results of that test? Well, I'm still kickin' but maybe Vanderbilt knows something they don't let us hicks know. Like the rapid test results aren't that great?

And yes, I agree that someone with those co-morbidity issues might like to know before 3 days goes by, more so than Joe Schmo.

Another thing Geno

I think if a person is symptomatic enough that they are compelled to go get tested,
Whether it be a drive by test or whatever, their doctor should start them on something. Even if flu, common cold, etc. Why wait for the test result.

Like right now, mrs slumlord’s 400lb lardass nephew bless his heart, has fever, aches, sniffles, migraine...he’s waiting 3 days for his result before doc will call in anything.

I offered to zip up the hill on the wheeler and leave some hydroxychloroquine up on the front door with some zinc and gatorade.

His mama said no, they didn’t need anything.