Originally Posted by slumlord
Where are you able to get a rapid push-thru test?

Vanderbilt UMC of all places is still doing a 3-day test. Which is vsluable time wasted for someone with co-mobidities.

When the wife went in Oct. 23rd they did the rapid test at Vanderbilt. She had tested positive in Jackson, they tried to make me take her to the Jackson/Madison County Hospital ER over her comorbidity issues and some freaky EKG test they ran at the Minor Emergency Clinic. I said not thanks and the nurse tried to tell me I had no choice. I gave the Chief of Police's Cell number and said you might ought to call him and ask if I had a choice...We left for Bandy from the Clinic. They rolled her across the street at 6:15 PM that night to the parking garage and held her there till a room was available. I picked her up at 10 the next morning as her O2 was good and they needed beds for sick folks.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA