Originally Posted by MadDog4298
Son that is 17 got a sore throat and started running a fever so my wife took him to a clinic that does rapid testing and they both got tested, son came back positive and the wife was negative. We are in day 3 of quarantine and my son has no fever but has some sinus pressure. Wife and I don’t have any symptoms. There might be something to this ivomectin and vitamin ritual. We bought 3 tubes of the apple flavored Ivercare horse wormer 3 weeks ago and we all took a dose a week until my son got the Covid then we took 1 dose 2 days in a row and doubled up on the b,c,d,and Zink vitamins. If might of just been a fluke but I would recommend taking something vs nothing. My aunt died from it a few weeks ago and other than being 76 she was in good health for her age but she didn’t take anything and after she got bad sick they only gave her prednisone and cough medicine. I got this information from here at the fire so I’m going to put a link for information to pass on again.
https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...edicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf

That's medical malpractice not prescribing Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to your aunt right from the start.