Now that we know Biden will be the next President here are a few comments on the stock market:

The Stock market likes the low interest rates and the probability that the Democrats will continue to print money and dump it from the skies. Our company has so far received over 200k in tax free money and there is likely more to come. This money must be used for payroll and "related expenses".

Also, contrary to what the MSM would have you believe there are millions of people who are not "one paycheck from debtor's prison". There are many million mid to upper level executive and professional workers who are working from home and banking the big bucks that are saved by not commuting and not spending because of the lockdowns. The personal savings rate is at an all time high. This means there is tremendous pent up demand that will break loose once the ChiCom virus is tamed. The Stock Market is forward looking.

That is why, even at these record levels, I am bullish on the markets. Airlines, resort stocks, and other leisure related stocks would be good plays. I don't usually buy individual stocks but recently I bought Boeing and took a flyer on Southwest Airlines. Disney might still be a good bet, also Alaska and Delta.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.