I will partly agree to that. My wife manages our retirement money. They are looking for a short boom from being cooped up during covid. However in a year or two after covid, with Democrats uncontrolled spending, Green New Deal, etc, will require higher taxes plus inflation will kick in thus causing a market crash. Also, if we stop drilling for oil and gas and end up becoming an importer again, then the dollar will loose much of its value in the market, and may not even be the dominant currency, another thus causing a market crash.

Globalists want the US to become just another country, not the dominant economy. There are three things that control the world; political, economic, and military dominance. Democrats will loose the political and economic dominance. Only our nukes will help keep the third dominance.

Trump had all three for a while. No one started a war, we dominated economically and militarily and because we no longer had to import oil, he obtained peace between several Arab countries and Israel, unheard of for the last 50 years. This will all blow open if we have to start importing oil again. Higher oil prices means higher gasoline, diesel, anything made of plastics, thus causing high inflation, and more wars to be involved in.

Democrats are nothing more than crooks along with some Republicans taking money in their back pockets from the highest bidders. Trump took no salary and was beholden to no one. I just wish he was a more polished speaker like Reagan and could have swayed many over from the so called middle. Mighty strange most long term politicians are mulit-millionaires on their salaries. Check out the net worth alongside the length in office of these politicians. Where did they get all that money? It wasn't with their 401-k's.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 01/18/21.