I just want to be left alone, and I believe other decent law abiding citizens should be left alone also. I want everyone to be able to practice their own religion, and I want to be able to bear arms. I don't mind paying my share of taxes as long as the money is used wisely like for the infrastructure of the country, or to support the elderly and disabled.. I dont want to pay the way for some lazy able bodied deadbeat that won't work or some moron that made poor choices in life and had a gazillion kids they cannot afford or racked up thousands in school debt they cannot afford....I want our country to stay out of wars when possible, and I want us to police immigration to the country and make sure people are here legally...I believe everyone, regardless of race or sex, should have the same opportunities.to be successful, no free rides or free lunch for anyone.. I want the Constitution interpreted as it is written and amended only when necessary for the good of the country. I think "extremist" is a harsh word for people that just believe in our way of life, how it should be in this country to allow us to keep living free.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/19/21.